Transformers Resonant / LLC Transformers
- The LLC transformer is a key component in determining the efficiency of an LLC resonant converter.
- The Kaschke design team have many years of expertise in the design of high power resonant half and full bridge topologies.
- Litz wire and copper foil winding techniques may be employed for PCB mount solutions, usually with ETD and E cores.
- LLC circuits require a controlled value of leakage inductance designed into the transformer and nobody understands the process better than Kaschke.
- Below is a small selection of some LLC and resonant transformers currently in production.
LLC and resonant transformers currently in production
|111575||E65, 3.6Mh, 96KHz Resonant|
|ETD54, 42-80KHz Resonant/LLC|
We can also provide custom solutions with optimised parameters for your particular application. If you require further information, or design help. Please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org